Skip to content
- 1854, plan of allotments between Heathcote and the McIvor Inn. Shows Argyle Gully diggings, quartz crushing machine, road to the antimony mine.
- 1856, suburban allotments adjoining the Township of Heathcote. Shows diggings.
- 1864, township of Heathcote. Shows alluvial flats, worked auriferous ground, gold commissioner’s reserve.
- 1903, parts of parishes of Knowsley East, Dargile, Costerfield and Heathcote, Geological Survey of Victoria. Shows reefs, dips of strata, alluvium, old gravels, glacial beds, silurian, ordovician, diabase, metamorphic.
- 1940, Heathcote, County of Dalhousie, Geologlical Survey of Victoria. Shows quartz reefs, shafts, dip and strike, alluvial gold, fossil localities.