Skip to content
- 1860-75, Parishes of Tambaroora, Carroll, and Cummings, County of Wellington. Shows townships of Hill End and Tambaroora, and a few reefs.
- 1870, plan of the celebrated Hawkins’ Hill, Hill End, Tambaroora. Shows the position of the claims, cross section of the hill, a portion of underground works, and rich alluvial ground. (Open link, click ‘Online Access’ then ‘Online at the State Library of NSW’ to view map.
- 1872, plan of portions of gold fields in the vicinity of Tambaroora, Hill-end and Chamber’s Creek. Shows locations of reefs, gullies, dray tracks, and brief notes about the terrain/landscape.
- 192?, workings at Hawkins Hill, Hill End.
- 1921, Geological map of Hill End leases, Murchison G.F. Shows quartz reefs, shafts, well, basaltic dolerites, porphyrites, detrital material, jasperoid lenses.